Fernando Alonso has no doubt Honda will produce a competitive power unit next year, saying the big question is about how McLaren will adapt to Formula Ones new regulations.Honda struggled for reliability and performance on its return to the sport last year, but has corrected the main weaknesses of the 2015 power unit this year. The Japanese manufacturer is preparing for another step in 2017 and Alonso is confident the Honda engine will not be McLarens Achilles heel next season.After struggling a lot last year we found ourselves in a position that we are enjoying and competing with the midfield cars, he said. Next year we want to do the final step and fighting for much more than this. I think we have a great opportunity with the new rules, because everything will mix. If we are able to produce a quick car from race one we have a chance to do well.On the engine side I think we learn a lot this year, much more than last year because last year it was about making the power unit survive a weekend -- we had to make it last until the chequered flag. It was down on power, down on batteries, down on reliability, down on everything, so it was difficult to learn because it was just to make it run. This year I think we are fine-tuning the engine a lot more so I think the knowledge this year will pay off even more next year with the power unit.Im quite confident on that so the big question mark is the new rules, the new aerodynamics and on that I am also confident because McLaren is a big team with a lot of resources, with a lot of possibilities so I think its looking good for next year and Im looking forward.New aerodynamic regulations are set to change the look and lap time of Formula One next year, with F1s rule makers hoping to make the cars five seconds per lap faster. All teams have increasingly prioritised 2017 development as the current season has progressed, but despite Alonsos optimism, McLaren racing director Eric Boullier says it is impossible to know how his teams 2017 car is progressing compared to its rivals.I cant update you much because I dont want any information in the media! Boullier said. And I have no reference. You hear many stories in the paddock that the regulations have been changed to introduce more downforce and performance, and I think every team has found much more performance than the current cars.But we have no reference yet, so we are on our own and we will see in February [testing] where we are compared with the others. Kobe Bryant Shoes For Sale . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Kobe Bryant Shoes Free Shipping . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. https://www.cheapkobebryantshoes.com/ .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Cheap Kobe Bryant Shoes . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Clearance Kobe Bryant Shoes . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. BRISBANE, Australia -- The Australian Olympic Committee says it supports a decision by mayors in southeast Queensland state to fund a feasibility study into bidding for the 2028 Olympic Games.AOC president John Coates said Friday that his organization supported the assessment of a bid for the Games, which would be based around the city of Brisbane but would include the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.Coates said any decision by the AOC to proceed with a bid would be based on the International Olympic Committees Agenda 2020 recommendations that bid cities must promote maximum use of existing facilities and infrastructure to keep budgets in check.ddddddddddddThe committee president said existing facilities would be boosted by venues being constructed for the 2018 Commonwealth Games. ' ' '
Shoppa. is India's Largest B2B Marketplace with over 5 million registered users. We connect Wholesalers, dealer, suppliers buyers & sellers, Importers & Exporters to get their desired deal.